Contact Us...

If you wish to contact us, simply post a comment. We'll receive an email notification and get back to you (if you're not a bot. If you are a bot, you likely won't understand these directions anyway but even if you do we will not respond).

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Cinde-Raver

Here's another Cinderella - the pic is from Cinderella III (I guess we're not the only ones who can't get enough of the girl). In the story Stepmom has stolen the magic wand, said "Bibiddy-bobbidy-boo!" and changed the past so Princey marries one of the step sistahs.


In this pic Cindy has snuck into the castle and dressed as a maid in order to get to the Prince.

Original Pic: Cindy's holding a mop and an unlabeled bucket. I erased the mop part and drew a sign on the end of the handle and then added some words to the bucket. I also added some ugly ruffles to the hem of her dress and then used some really revolting colors to finish off the effect.



4 comments:

skcoe said...

Look how low she's hanging her head in shame! SAD!

Lieutenant Warp said...

I'd be ashamed, too, if I got my kicks dressing up like a 161-year-old woman. Oh, wait...I'm so ashamed.

Dawnell said...

You should have drawn in a wooden binky. Then we would have known it was a pioneer rave.

Lieutenant Warp said...

dawnell,
PERFECT suggestion. Have you ever considered a career in coloring book defacement?