Contact Us...

If you wish to contact us, simply post a comment. We'll receive an email notification and get back to you (if you're not a bot. If you are a bot, you likely won't understand these directions anyway but even if you do we will not respond).

Monday, October 19, 2009

Cross-Dress for Success

In honor of Halloween approaching, we've decided to post a series of "costume-themed" pictures...



This one comes from...I want to say Cinderella II - or maybe III. I can't remember. What I can remember is that the Grand Duke is planning a wedding and Stepmother isn't happy about it.



Original: no bra on the Grand Duke - I drew that in. I really liked the idea that he was a skeezy perv. I also made a caption and a failed attempt at turning up the corner of his mouth into a sneer. And I erased the period at the end of the sentence at the top of the page and added my own ending. Stepmother is completely unaltered.


Trivia: it took FOREVER to color the banquet table and its sugary spread in the background.


Our Favorite Detail: The cups on the bra are saggy. Totally gross.




No comments: