Contact Us...

If you wish to contact us, simply post a comment. We'll receive an email notification and get back to you (if you're not a bot. If you are a bot, you likely won't understand these directions anyway but even if you do we will not respond).

Monday, October 20, 2008

Accidents Happen

So, it's been a while since we've posted. Sorry. Things got busy - deal with it.



Now, on to our next post. We've decided to introduce you to another category of pics - Sesame Street. We don't have a ton of these pics yet as the books are relatively new (so we haven't had as much time/opportunity to use them). Still, we thought it would be good to let you know our Psycho World extends beyond Disney.



This is another pic by "Nom." He still hasn't decided on a "crayon name" yet so he's still Nom (Nom, if you're reading this, GET ON THE BALL and CHOOSE YOUR NAME).



Original: No hammer or question mark after the word "accident." Also, Nom drew in the hand and arm of Bert on the ground. I'm guessing the "accident" originally intended by the artist was Ernie tracking mud on Bert's game. I like Nom's version much better.




6 comments:

Babe in Boysland said...

I know I shouldn't think Ernie bludgening Bert with a hammer is funny, but it SO is.

Lieutenant Warp said...

babe, or do you prefer B.I.B? Uh, let's call you "bibe",

Right or wrong, funny is funny. However, I will agree that more often than not, wrong is extra funny.

skcoe said...

Bert SO deserved whatever Ernie gave him...

All that talk about paperclips and pigeons? WEIRD-O.

Lieutenant Warp said...

skcoe - I totally agree. I'm guessin' Ernie was either acting in self-defense or making a preemptive "strike."

cathyisalmostfree said...

I love Bert's hand laying on the floor. It's neat and appropriate. :) Those are 2 things I just can't help but love!

Lieutenant Warp said...

Nearly Liberatd Cathy,
First, sorry to hear about your imprisonment. Second, I don't think anyone has ever called Nom's work "appropriate" but if that works for you, then go for it.